|And yes this is what the corner of my desk looks like ALL the TIME! I am a bit of a mess!|
However, I don't use it as much as I should or could. Another problem I have is it just feels bulky. Nor do I feel I can fit what I need in a planner and home management notebook into this small book. Thus, my search online for a different product.
What does it need to do?This is what I need and want to document, track and plan in this binder:
- Month Calendar with a section for note taking
- Family Information
- Meal Planner
- Chore Planner
- Weekly Planner
- Bill Tracker/Finances
- Blog Planner
- Project Life - notes on events and photos to be transferred *not sure if this needs to be its own section or if it can be combined with the weekly planner
- Artist Trading Card Swap Info
So I have two options:
- Option One:
- Create basic forms (no flourishes) to use in my current small planner
- Use these new forms for four to six weeks for testing.
- If it works, update forms with flourishes for personal use and upload to blog (if possible)
- Option Two:
- Create new planner/binder using standard paper size and purchase a (pretty) functional binder
- Print and use a variety of free printables available online
- Possibly create my own layouts using bits and pieces from a few different sources.
What would you choose to do??
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! I look forward to hearing your thoughts!